Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

Scary Attic


In one spooky halloween night Daddy told me never to go in the attic, but I wanted to see what was always making that weird noise. It kind of sounded like a cow, and I wanted to see the cow, so I opened the attic door and tiptoed up a bit. I didn’t see a cow at all. It was disappointing. and then Daddy yanked me out of the attic and gave me a big big growling. Daddy had never ever gave me a growling like that before, and it made me sad and I cried. Then Daddy told me never to go into the attic ever again, and she gave me a cookie. That made me feel better, so I didn’t ask her why the weird creepy boy in the attic was making weird noises like a cow, or why he had no arms or legs.
Taskdescription: Here is a made up story where on Halloween a boy was making weird cow noises. Oh and he didn't have any arms or legs. I was so excited to see the cow, but instead i saw a weird kid. So dad just pulled me and yell at me for going in there, He also told me not to go in there until 1 am in the morning. It was interesting. Now i Listen to what my dad says because i never know when something like that will happen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.