Pages

Monday 4 February 2019

Kruz About Me


Walt: Write about yourself

Kia Ora, Malo e lelei, and Talofa. My name is Kruz, and this year I am a year 8 in Pt England School.
I am also only 11 years of age but turning 12 later on this year. In the team 5 block we have 5 amazing
teachers, Mrs Moala, Ms Tapuke, Mrs Tele’a, Mrs stone, and Mrs Ilaoa. I have 5 siblings including me,
I am in middle child of my siblings. I am also Samoan and Tongan. In my spare time I love to play the
piano because it's relaxing. At school my favorite subjects are writing, and Maths. I also love to play
rugby in the weekends. My favorite foods are Kentucky fried chicken, and Watermelon. I hope that you
enjoy my blog, and also comment on the blog post.

Task Description: Here we had to write something about yourself to put on your blog so when something comes on your blog they know something about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.