Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Scary Night

Scary night
By Kruz
I was closing up the shop one night after a long shift. As I was carrying a
rack of drinks into the fridge, I slipped on the wet floor I had just mopped,
fell to the floor, and let out a loud“Aaah!”
Immediately after as I’m sitting on the wet floor, I hear a low pitched groan. I
t was so audible that I actually thought it was a real person. This was scary
since I was the only person left in the shop. I stood up, completely frozen,
and shouted, “hello?!”
Again, immediately, I hear the same low-pitched groan, except this time it
was louder. Now I’m starting to freak out a little bit, but for whatever reason,
I decide to walk closer to where I heard the sound coming from. I yell very
loudly, “HELLO??!”
For the third time, I now hear a VERY loud, low-pitched groan.
That was it for me. I ran back into the kitchen, grabbed the biggest mop I
could find (because that seemed smart at the time) grabbed my bag, ran
out the door, and never looked back.

It was funny trying to explain to the manager the next day why he was
missing a mop during his morning work. But the creepiest part that I
come to find out that there was a accident that had occurred in the shop
years before, with the daughter of the owner a that had died right there in
the shop. I quit the job and never came back to that shop again.

I did this in my free time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.