Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Creative Writng

Walt: create a piece of writing using my sense Walt: to create a strong plan before I begin my writing. 
Hi My name is kruz it’s the weekend tomorrow. Me and Leonidas are going to camp in the forest for the weekend for fun. We Pack our stuff that we needed, ‘Don't forget the tent’’ I say to Leonidas. So he rushes to get the tent.

I think It's time to go now. So we walk to the nearest forest. 4 minutes later we arrive at the forest. We lay our stuff down and set our tent up. We set the tent up and put all our stuff in it. ‘‘Its getting dark’’ I say. Leonidas agrees. We get in our sleeping bags and rest till the next day.

In the middle of the night i keep hearing creepy sounds. ‘‘Tic Tac’’ I hear but in a creepy voices. I was so scared, and i was the only one awake which is even worse. I tiptoe out side, and flash my flashlight. I see nobody but only hear somebody, It's so weird so i go deeper in the forest. It suddenly gets silent…

I have shivers down my spine, butterflies in my stomach and all sorts of feelings. It gets dark and i see 2 lights. ‘Eyes?’ I think to myself. ‘‘RAAAAA!!’’ Shouted Leonidas. I nearly pooped myself. I nearly died, But he got me good.

I couldn't believe it, He set this up all by himself. At least it wasnt real like a horror movie, It could've ended up worst. After that heart attack we went hunting for food, and we had a good time.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.