Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Going to Samoa Tomorrow

Hello Blog viewers This blog post is about going to Samoa. Thats right tomorrow Im going to Samoa for the holiday. This is my 2nd time going to Samoa. my family and i have to wake up early in the morning and pack our stuff than leave from home to the airport.

My dad has booked a resort for us for one week. IT'll be fun. I really wish i could blog in Samoa but they do not have any internet  unfortunately i have to buy the internet for a sertent amount of time.

When I get in the hotel resort I am straight to the bed sleeping because i already know Im gonna get tired. every time i go to another country or continent I get tired just because of the long flight. It take 4-3 hours to get to Samoa that might seem short but it is long if you think about it twice.

I think the funnest part of going to Samoa is the resort because we get to play on the pool anytime. Our family will be split in rooms but we need to know who we will be sleeping with.

After one week We pack our bags again and go sleep with our family in Samoa for another 1 week. I cannot wait to see my kind cousin called Henry, and his brothers, damon, and harry. They are so lovely but loud.

Than there are my other cousins the naughty ones. balepa, lordas, and finau. They are naughty but really kind to me. They now can speak English while Henry, damon, and harry can already speak English.

Thanks for reading if you are please comment i will write about my experiance when i come back on sunday, thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.