Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

How does the weather changes our mood?

Do you get angry on a hot sunny day? I Always get tired on a summer day playing sports outside,.
The weather always changes our mood. For example if I get too hot, I will not be happy, and be grumpy.
These are how our bodies feel different ways, in different weather.

Everybody Gets mad when it's summer, because Our bodies feel tired,
and we won't have much energy. When it's extremely hot I feel so sleepy, and I need a drink but I
feel too lazy to get one. When your so hot your body shuts down, especially when your play some
sports you get Angus, and mad so drink water.

Another weather that changes our mood is the rain. The rain always keeps us calm, and peaceful.
I especially love heavy rain. I do not know how the rain makes us tired. I think that when it hits the
ground it makes a pleasant sound, and makes me drowsy. Sometimes when it's a rainy day I feel
sad because I just wanna play outside, but I just play on my game, and listen to the rain.

I love the sound of the storm, It makes me frighten sometimes The storm is loud, and it's dangerous.
Even though I expect it I still get frighten. My brother gets elevated when the storm pounds something,
and it makes a “BANG” noise. The storm He Is my favourite weather.


What weather changes your mood? The weather changes every single day, sometimes it rains when the
sun his out! Hats crazy. The worst weather that changes my mood is the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.